Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still waiting...

I know that I blogged like a week ago, but I figure I would just blog again. So far I've heard of 11 out of 14 districts, but I'm trying not to think about. I came to the realization that it won't be as exciting when I finally find out. It will be extremely helpful to know, but for now, it is more fun researching all of Germany instead of just my specific region of Germany. I will admit, I check my email literally every second, and I think I should cut back. I will try to just check it in the morning and then just not check it all day!! I don't think this will work very well though.

Aside from that, I got to go to Canada this past weekend to sell shirts at the district assembly for district 6330. This weekend we raised about $300. But the assembly in general was pretty cool. I got to learn a lot about Rotary projects and Interact clubs, which we will hopefully be starting up one really soon! There was only one other exchange student there, and he was an inbound from Brazil. It was pretty fun talking to him.

I'm still procrastinating writing my paper. It's not that it's tough. It is literally the fact that I don't know have to start it out! I can do everything else but write the introduction, but it annoys me so bad that I can't even write! I believe I will try really hard this weekend to do it.

I will keep you updated when I find out some information. I still can't wait, but I need to be patient!

Gute Nacht!

5 comments:

  1. Gute nacht! I'm looking forward to learning about your location....once you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know who you sound like?
    ... me!

    haha hang in there kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looked on ur blog and you found out in march. It's may on Saturday!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What district are you going too? I am going to distrikt 1890 to a town called ahrensburg it is near Hamburg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea yet! and it's may 3rd!

    ReplyDelete