Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UGGGG!!!!


Seriously! I feel like I am the last person to find out where I am going. There are 14 districts in Germany, and I've heard of someone going to basically all of them. I really hope that I find out soon. With my luck, I will get my guarantee forms before I even get some form of contact from my YEO. But I will just have to be patient.

Aside from that, me and Safire, another Exchange student, have been selling shirts the help out Elizabeth Wallace in Chile. So far it has been going well. We have been selling alright at our schools, and there has been some community interest. We were supposed to have an article publish, I even talked to a guy at The Times Herald, who said this is front page stuff, but they haven't called me back in over a week. I've been trying to contact Elizabeth Wallace to email him, but every time I talk to her it doesn't work very well. Also, we will probably sell a lot this weekend because we are going Canada for the district conference. I really hope we can send as much money as possible to Chile.


This is a picture of the shirt!!! I don't care for the lime green, but the design is sweet!


Basically, nothing else exciting has been going on. I'm reading an exchange book, I can't even think of the name. I am supposed be writing a 12 page essay about Germany, and so far all I have is the title. I accidentally uninstalled Rosetta Stone, but that is under control now. I've also started going to Rotary meetings, tomorrow will be my second one. Other than that nothing exciting has been going on. I don't have another Exchange Conference until May 29th, which couldn't take any longer!! Even though I must wait forever for stuff to happen, I sill love Rotary and the opportunity it is providing. I can't wait for my exchange to finally come! Four more months!!!!!! UGG!

I really don't have anything else to say
Tschuss!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well let's see if I can actually post a comment. You are learning a very important lesson in patience Reed. You will learn this many times in your lifetime, so get used to it. Just hang in there, be patient, and before you know it, you'll be in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know where im going in Finland- which is killing me to! Haha, but hopefully we will find out soon. Lena was saying your all excited and impatient and then you find out and your like "Oh" because it does'nt really tell you much. She said she tried to look up port huron and even just Michigan but it did'nt really give her an idea of this place was like at all.

    I finished the book, my parents are supposedly reading it now, but I don't think they have started yet, lol. Im not very far in the Essay either. Everytime I go to work on it I look at the huge requirments list and then am like, uhh. But im getting there! (Kinda.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I think I'm just going to stop caring and then I will find out. It was the same thing with the country. I was extremely excited and then it was just cool that I found out the country. It was a lot of fun reasearching different countries.

    ReplyDelete