Sunday, July 25, 2010

Official Itinerary

I finally got an email from my travel agent! Well the ticket was a little bit more that I wanted to be, but it was less than I expect by about $4. Here is my itinerary...

U.S. Airways

August 17th
Leave Detroit at 1:33 p.m.
Arrive in Philadelphia at 3:10 p.m.
August 17th-18th
Leave Philadelphia at 8:25 p.m.
Arrive in Frankfurt at 10:20 a.m.
August 18th
Leave Frankfurt at Noon
Arrive in Berlin at 1:05 p.m.!!!
I'm soooo excited now that I know exactly when I will be arriving! I also finally purchased my ticket, because I guess if I had waited any longer, the price would've gone up! I found out from my travel agent that I will be meeting up with one girl in Detroit, and then about 30 exchange students going to either Belgium or Germany in Philly. I did receive some bad news though, my host brother is leaving the 6th instead of the 20th so I won't ever get to meet him! It's good for him, but it is unfortunate for me! O well, only 3 more weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. You will be in my thoughts and prayers on the days of your flights!! I can't believe your adventure is almost here!

    ReplyDelete