Monday, February 21, 2011

Nichts Besonderes

Nothing special has been really going on lately, in all honesty it is finally a little bit boring...

But since the conference there has been nothing at all going on. I play soccer now on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with one of my neighbours. It pretty much suck because I have play now for a week, and I'm playing with people who have been playing since they were 3 and are older than me. But it's finally nice to do something active, since I'm probably the fattest I've been in my whole life. I love German food, but I miss playing sports every second of the day!!

I also said goodbye to my favorite oldie Guilia, which would make it officially the last of my oldies to be gone! It's sad because I've learned so much from them, but it's really cool because I'm now at the part of my exchange when I met my oldies, and now I can really see how much I've changed!

I officially have my flight information home. I will be leaving from Germany at 8:45 on the 4th of July and arriving back the same day at sometime around 5 or 6 in the afternoon. I'm actually starting to get a little bit excited to go back. I'm excited to see my friends and my family again, but at the same time I still don't want to leave Germany. I'll be back in 4 1/2 months now, and I'm going to try and make every second count!!

But nothing to really look forward to, I have my birthday on Wednesday, and the next exciting thing is going to be Eurotour on the 4th of April and that is the beginning of nonstop doing stuff. I went thru the schedual with my host mom, and I'm pretty much doing something every second in April, May, June, and then I'll be gone in July...So this next month will just be a chill month, and preparing for the all the adventures about to happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reeder, sorry I've been such a bad commenter lately! Enjoy your last several months in Germany. Hope to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete