Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing's Changed!

It's getting really irritating now that I still know nothing! I've been trying not to let it bother me, and it hasn't really, but now it is. Everyday I hear the same questions, "Where are you going?", "When are you leaving?" and "When are you gonna find out?" It's really irritating because I just don't know. I figured I would know in March, but then I found out it wouldn't be until May. Now I just don't know when. And I'm sort of getting nervous. I'm worried that I will get stuck with a Rotary Club that doesn't care about me at all because if they really cared wouldn't they of made contact with me by now? I hope it is just the district, but now I can't say it is a specific district because I have heard of somebody going to every single district. I also hope that I am not going to be switching countries, I've been learning way too much about Germany, and Rosetta Stone is nearing its 6 month return date! I actually had a dream last night that I was going to Thailand instead of Germany. I don't know why I would be dreaming about Thailand, especially because no exchange students are allowed to go to Thailand next year, but I did. I'm pretty sure that I am going crazy not knowing! Tomorrow is the last day of school, and I was not able to provide my counselour with any information. Hopefully he will be willing to work with me this summer, but he isn't exactly the type of guy that would do this. It would be a miracle if I found out tomorrow morning right before school! The kids at school have been the people annoying me the most about where I am going, and it would be nice to finally announce it tomorrow. Also, my sister's grad party is Saturday, and there will be so many family members annoying me about it, asking the same irritating questions! I honestly don't think this would annoy me as much if I wasn't associated with people, because they are the ones that are making this difficult. I am trying not to think about but they keep bringing it up. But there isn't really anything I can do.

Haha anyway, instead of making pins I bought 168 of those stupid shape wristband thingys. I specifically got U.S. ones, and they are shaped like the U.S. and some of the major states. Hopefully those go over well, and hopefully no one else steals my idea. I will probably have to buy more though.

1 comment:

  1. The cool thing is that just when you said nothing had changed - voila the next day it changed!

    ReplyDelete