Friday, January 28, 2011

Aufgeregt!!

I'm so excited to go to Austria now!!! I leave at 3 in the morning my time, so I still have 7 more hours and I don't know what to anymore! Everything has been going great and everything is going great with my host family too! I couldn't of asked for a better time to go snowboarding with my host family!! I am going to a city called Saalbach-Hinterglremm, Austria, for a week with a few other families and that is about a total of 35 people or so. My family makes up for 10 of them. But it will be a week of hopefully only German and I believe no internet!!! But apparently the Austrian accent is difficult and I have to take a snowboarding course for a few days with Austrian instructors, so hopefully it goes well!


I also got my report card today. It's probably the most dissappointing report card ever, but it doesn't matter to me because I was only there for a month....

Well I'll make sure to fill everybody in when I get back, and hopefully with some pictures!! This year of adventures just keeps getting more and more adverturous!

2 comments:

  1. what school do you actually go to now?
    im just confused, and i have been thinking about this for a while. hahah. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least someday you can say that you had a report card in Germany!

    ReplyDelete