Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What to do?!?!?

Well this is one thing that I never had really hoped to worry about. But I am stuck on when I should go home and it's bugging me enough that I had to blog about it. I'm contemplating when I should go home! There is a big conference in July at the beginning of the month, the same one that I attended last year. If I go back I will be there for the 4th of July, but I will have a total of 4 or 5 days of Summer. But if I go back 1 or 2 weeks later then I get to experience German summer and learn more. At first I planned on going to this conference no doubt, but suprisingly I enjoy things a lot more than expected. The thing that's stuck in my head is that I only get to experience this once and I don't know if a weekend long conference is worth leaving all this behind early....the sad part is, is that I'm not even have way through, but I've been told that I need to make up my mind soon! What to do?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. Go with your gut Reeder! Stay longer in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reed, what about the wedding? i dont think it would go over well if you missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already talked to him about that, he said that its probably in august but hes waiting just like me to say for sure

    ReplyDelete