Monday, August 16, 2010

Tomorrow!!!

I seriously can't believe that I'm leaving tomorrow! It still hasn't really hit me either. I can't really sleep anymore, but that's only been going on for the past few days! But I am extremely excited! Yesterday was my going away party with my family, and it wasn't really all that sad, I think only two people cried, but it was really nice seeing everyone. Today I'm just getting ready, and later I think I'm going to the movies. It's not really going to be all that exciting of a last day here.

It also turns out that the two inbounds in Berlin that have already been there for a half year are meeting me at the airport! I was pretty excited when they told me that! I don't really think I'm doing anything exciting that day. But Thursday my host mom's friend's daughter wants to show me around Berlin, so that should be fun, and for the weekend I'm going to Saxony-Anhalt, because that is where my host mom's parents live. It should be very interesting. Then Monday I have school! I'm surprisingly excited now!

Well I hope everyone has a great year, and I will fill you all in when I get there!

2 comments:

  1. get ready for a CRAZY ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great flight Reed. I am so excited for you and I can't wait to read about your first few days over there!

    ReplyDelete